"See, I am doing a new thing!
...I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
...the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise."
To be a support network for single parents: to care for, to bring renewal in their lives, to help them continue their parenting journey in vibrancy and grace.
- Provide effective emotional and spiritual support through regular care and counseling.
- Develop a realigned outlook on life and their core values to establish healthy single-parent families.
- Arrange for special sessions with professional lecturers in the areas of marriage laws, parent-child issues, personal growth, remarriage, and other topics.
- Provide dedicated volunteer training for those serving single-parent families.
- Equip these volunteers by holding seminars, lectures, and courses on topics related to single-parent families.
This scholarship is to help single parents in providing funds for their children's school-related expenses.
Must be a member who has participated in this fellowship activity for more than one year.